Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My First Shows



I joined thirty-one back on July 20th. Since then I have had two shows. One vendor-type show at the high school for teachers and my first home show on Monday. I have to say, though I wasn't too nervous on Monday, I wasn't sure how it would go. Though it was a great learning experience, I still couldn't help but be a little disappointed in the lack of orders that resulted. I checked my e-mail today to find someone from that party asking what it takes to become a consultant. Just when I thought nothing would come of it, something good happens. It totally made my day!

2 comments:

Gma Joan said...

I just got an invite to my 1st
31 party. I thought the hostess was celebrating her 31st birthday?!?!? Will be curious to check out the merchandise!

Robyn said...

Joan, when I got invited to my 1st party in April I thought the exact same thing!