Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Big 3-0


Today is a big day. It's the last day of my 20's. I am not having a hard time with the concept of turning 30. I have been spending a lot of time recently contemplating everything I accomplished in my 20's. I dated my husband, graduated college, got my first "real" job, got married, bought our first house, had a baby, was a stay at home mom for two years, bought our second house, had another baby, went back to work, had our last baby. Whew! How did I squeeze all of that in to 10 years? It makes me really consider what my 30's will entail. Raising my children, maybe another house or career change? Maybe everything will remain status quo. I'm excited for the adventure and I wonder where I'll be on the eve of my 40th birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful birthday honey. Wish I were 30 again. The best is yet to come! Love Ya